Trademark is growing and seeking Journeyman Carpenter. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a place that has consistent work, vacation, sick time, company vehicles and so much more.
Carpenter will be responsible for preforming all types of wood construction within the light commercial and residential construction industry by working from either a blueprint, a project manager’s instruction, or general knowledge. Must be capable of running small jobs and crews unassisted.
- Wear personal protective gear such as safety glasses and gloves at all times on the job
- Familiarity with all kinds of hand and power tools, including framing squares, levels, power saws and drills, nail guns, compressors and generators
- Able to frame and build walls, floor and ceiling joists, windows and doorways in accordance with city, state and federal building codes
- Must be able to communicate complex concepts in a simple and easy-to-understand way.
- Be responsible for tool care and maintenance
- Provide guidance and supervision for apprentice carpenters and laborers
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Sick leave
- Retirement with employer match
- Paid Holidays