Trademark is growing and seeking multiple Journeyman Electrician. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a place that has consistent work, vacation, sick time, company vehicles and so much more.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Journeyman Electrician. The responsibilities will consist of the installation, alterations, additions and/or repairs of various electrical wiring, fixtures, and systems within the light commercial and residential construction industry.
- Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in buildings.
- Installs conduits to house electrical wires and cables.
- Ensures conduit complies with electrical codes.
- Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
- Trouble shoot electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
- Trouble shoot electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
- Replaces conduit and wiring as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain small tools, equipment and company vehicle.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to see color to discern color-coded wiring.
- Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduits.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Sick leave
- Retirement with employer match
- Paid Holidays