Trademark is growing and seeking Journeyman Plumbing. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a place that has consistent work, vacation, sick time, company vehicles and so much more.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Journeyman Plumber. The responsibilities will consist of the installation, alterations, additions and/or repairs of various plumbing fixtures, and systems within the light commercial and residential construction industry
- Install and repair plumbing systems and fixtures, in buildings both residential and commercial.
- Able to perform rough, topout, and finish plumbing per building codes.
- Able to install and repair gas lines.
- Able to install, relocate, repair of shower valves, drains, toilets, and sinks.
- Able to use pro press tool for all applications.
Qualifications and Experience
- Extension knowledge of plumbing products and how to apply them.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Sick leave
- Retirement with employer match
- Paid holidays