Trademark is growing and seeking multiple Remediation Technicians. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a place that has consistent work, vacation, sick time, company vehicles and so much more.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a restoration technician. The responsibilities of the restoration technician include assessing water damaged properties to see what can be saved, drying, cleaning damaged properties, removing and replacing damaged materials, and sanitizing the affected areas. You will be responsible for assessing and reducing contamination levels in living spaces. Duties may include reporting on damages and advising on effective solutions, removing affected materials, setting critical barriers, working in confined spaces. Sanitizing contaminated surfaces, drying savable materials.
- Assessing damaged properties to see what can be saved.
- Cleaning and storing damaged properties until they can be returned to the home.
- Removing and replacing damaged materials, such as drywall, baseboards, lumber, and flooring.
- Handling any issues caused by water damage, including drying out the area and removing mold.
- Sanitizing structural features that can be saved.
- Adhering to personal safety standards by wearing the appropriate protective gear and using the correct equipment.
- Choosing the most effective remediation systems.
- Preparing reports to communicate findings.
- Assessing contamination and advising on how to transform into a safe, legal and usable state.
- Able to respond to emergency calls after hours and weekends.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to lift heavy materials and equipment.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work in extreme heat conditions.
- Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Sick leave
- Retirement with employer match
- Paid Holidays