5-Star Rating on
Trademark is growing its business and is seeking an Estimator that can add value to the organization and mesh with the dynamic, hardworking, and adaptable team that exists today. To be successful, you must be a quick learner, a quick thinker, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and satisfy our customers.
Job description requirements
- Prepare detailed estimates by analyzing plans and specifications. Visit potential job sites. Be technically savvy.
- Develop and prepare estimates using limited preliminary design documents/information.
- Knowledge of industry practices, procedures, and market trends.
- Meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Interact with clients, subcontractors, vendors, architects, engineers and local jurisdictions to incorporate project objectives.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning.
- Review basic software generated estimates for completion and technical accuracy. Ensuring quality and integrity.
- Continually marketing the company and looking for future opportunities to grow the business.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Owns their work.
- Ability to interact, develop, and maintain a positive professional relationship with all levels of personnel.
- Dedicated, well organized, able to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to focus on quality, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, and written skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years of experience working as an estimator preferred, but willing to train the right person with the right attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to put together a professional presentation.
- Amazing analytical and math skills.
- Ability to understand technical drawings and requirements.
- Sick leave
- Retirement with employer match
- Paid Holidays